Model-Oriented Approach and Intelligent Knowledge-Based System for Evolvable Academia-Industry Cooperation in Electronic and Computer Engineering
The goal of the project is to address society demand for high qualified specialists in electronic and computer engineering by introducing integrated model-oriented approach for smooth and effective evolvable cooperation and communication between academia and industry by 2016. The application fits within the development strategy of UA universities namely “State program on economy activation till 2014” and “Concept of the scientific and innovation politics in the system of higher education of Ukraine for 2012-2016”.
Objectives of the project:
- to introduce model-oriented approach for effective academia-industry cooperation in electronic and computer engineering by 2016;
- to develop intelligent knowledge-based system for supporting the model-oriented approach by 2016;
- to develop cloud-based web-portal as communication mechanism between involved parties by 2016;
- to arrange intensive capacity building measures based on 3 training blocks by 2016.
The concrete tasks:
1) to create a model of interaction between universities and enterprises;
2) to create tools of assessment of the maturity of organizations for methods that are indicated in the model;
3) to conduct infrastructural and other works for creation of bridges of cooperation;
4) to create the University Business Center, where the company, which are created by university for interaction with certain companies, would be located;
5) involve public organization Academy of Technological Sciences of Ukraine to establish a connection of universities with industry;
6) to conduct negotiations for creation of University Business Center, which will include start-up companies and spin-off companies.
Today is already done:
- architecture of models of interaction of universities and enterprises is processed;
- functionality of calculator of assessment of the maturity of industry organizations and universities for the model of interaction is already thought out.
Project coordinator from European Union: University of Newcastle upon Tyne, UK.
Project coordinator in Ukraine: National Aerospace University “KhAI”.
- University of Newcastle upon Tyne, UK
- Royal Institute of Technology, Sweden
- University of Coimbra, Portugal
- Critiware S.r.I., Italy
- Inercia Digital S.L., Spain
- National Aerospace University “KhAI”, Ukraine
- Odessa National Polytechnic University, Ukraine
- Chernihiv National University of Technology, Ukraine
- Petro Mohyla Black Sea State University, Ukraine
- Yuriy Fedkovych Chernivtsi National University, Ukraine
- Sevastopol National Technical University, Ukraine
- Institute of Cybernetics of National Academy of Science of Ukraine, Ukraine
- Association of Information Technology Enterprises of Ukraine, Ukraine
- SealPoint LTD, Ukraine
- Ministry of Education and Science of Ukraine
Project 544497-TEMPUS -1-2013-1-UK-TEMPUS-JPHES
Working project group of CNUT:
Supervisor - Volodymyr Kazymyr, professor, laureate of the State Prize of Ukraine in Science and Technology, Full Member of the Engineering Academy of Ukraine, rector of scientific work.
Vitalii Lytvynov, professor, laureate of the State Prize of Ukraine, Head of Software Engineering Department.
Alina Posadska, Ph.D. student.
The official website of the project: http://www.my-cabriolet.eu/