Chernihiv National University invites for study!
To become a student of Chernihiv National University you need to:
1. Get invitation for study
To get invitation for study at CNUT you need
- Inform us about your desire to study at Chernihiv National University University. In order to do this you need to send us a letter to our e-mail address email@example.com with the following documents which are necessary for preparing the invitation:
• Consent to personal data collecting and processing;
• Copy of documents about the previous education (appendix to educational qualifications), which provide information about candidate's progress in academic subjects;
Copy of the first page of the passport or another document, which proves a foreign citizen's identity.
- To conduct a payment for the visa support (for citizens of countries with visa-required entries to Ukraine). You will receive the bank requisites and payment details by e-mail.
- To get the original of the invitation for study, which is required for:
• opening a long-stay visa (for citizens of countries with visa-required entry to Ukraine);
• presenting it when passing through the passport control.
2. Come for study to Ukraine in the established term
Admission of foreign citizens is conducted:
• twice a year (before the 1 November and 1 March) – for Bachelor and Master degrees;
• during a year – for Pre-Admission Department, postgraduate and doctorate studies.
To come for study to Ukraine on time you need:
Citizens of countries with visa-required entries to Ukraine must submit: documents for long-stay (student) (D-type) visa to the Embassy of Ukraine in your country (if there is no Embassy of Ukraine in your country, pay attention that the country of visa issuing is stated in the form of the invitation for study). Requirements concerning the documents processing and the procedure of applying for visa should be specified on the website of the Embassy of Ukraine in your country. Besides the documents, which are required for visa opening, original of the invitation for study must be submitted.
Citizens of the countries with visa-free entries must have the original of the invitation for study when crossing the Ukrainian border which proves the aim of entry to Ukraine.
To inform us about the planned date of your arrival to Ukraine and the flight number to our e-mail address firstname.lastname@example.org.
The representative of Chernihiv National University of Technology will meet you and guid from the border entry-point to our University.
3. Admission to Chernihiv National University of Technology
To become a student of Chernihiv National University of Technology you need
The next day after arrival to Chernihiv you need to submit to the Department of International Collaboration (main building, cabinet 224) the paper application of admission.
To the application of admission you need to add the following documents:
1) Original and copy of document about the previous education (appendix to educational qualifications);
2) Original and copy of document, which provide information about the content of educational programe of the previous educational degree (level), obtained credits, term of study and candidate's progress in academic subjects - for the admission to Master degree;
3) Copy of the passport document;
4) Medical insurance policy;
5) 4 Photos.
For the postgraduate study the research proposition or the list of published scientific works and inventions of the candidate, officially certified at the place of his/her work/study in Ukrainian or in English is additionally submitted:
For admission to doctoral studies the following documents in Ukrainian or in English are additionally submitted:
• thematic plan of the thesis for receiving the scientific degree "Doctor of Science";
• copy of diploma on assignment of the relevant scientific degree.
To pass the entrance interview.
In a case of successful passing the entrance interview, a foreign citizen must conduct a payment for studies and submit the original of his passport with the visa for entry to Ukraine with the purpose of study to the Department of International Collaboration for preparing the permanent residence permit.
Welcome to Chernihiv National University of Technology!