ua en

Imec offers a stimulating environment to do PhD research. The world-class facilities and available expertise guarantee an unmatched support.

If you want to apply as a PhD student, you should have a Master's degree. If you have a Master's degree from a non-EEA country, we might require you to take a pre-doctoral exam depending on your educational profile. A pre-doc will make your Master's degree equivalent to a Belgian Master's degree.

Complete the Imec application for admission form and attach all documents listed below to your application email:

  • -Application for admission form
  • -Resumé
  • -Completed personal statement and statement of objectives form
  • -Bachelor's and Master's degrees
  • -Bachelor's and Master's transcripts (in English)
  • -Two evaluations
  • -Proof of your English language proficiency. For EU citizens and non-EU students with a European Master's degree, we strongly recommend that you have passed the (general) GRE test.

The application window with deadline December 15th, 2014 is now open.
More information: